Monday, October 19, 2009

Better eyelids, better outlook? - blepharoplasty, eyelids, procedure, quality of life, research, self-esteem, study, surgery, survey, under-eye bags - DailyBeauty™ - A beauty blog powered by NewBeauty® Magazine

I sheepishly admitted to my BFF last week that I would love to have this procedure done. "I know we always said we wouldn't do things like this, ya know, stay natural and all..." "Excuse me? I promised no such thing. As I remember it, we promised to do whatever was needed to look good!" Thank God for BFFs and their take (revision?) on history. After all, this article from New Beauty says it's good for us right:)

Better eyelids, better outlook? - blepharoplasty, eyelids, procedure, quality of life, research, self-esteem, study, surgery, survey, under-eye bags - DailyBeauty™ - A beauty blog powered by NewBeauty® Magazine

Posted using ShareThis

No comments:

Post a Comment