Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The Makeup Show - Education & Inspiration

Can't wait!! The Makeup Show is the biggest event of the year for me and so many other Makeup Artists. It is two days surrounded by another week of great events that help us to 1) focus on where we, as artists, 2) learn the new trends and innovations in the industry and 3) to be inspired to forge ahead in our respective areas of expertise.

I'll be looking to forward to gaining knowledge in new products that will give a flawless skin tone to one and all. Also there are new camouflage techniques and products that we can use to cover burns, scars and imperfections caused by disease or injury. One big goal I have is to keep my composure :) I can get so carried away with my excitement and love of all things makeup and beauty that I can loose track of my budget.

One thing I already have planned to buy is a new light set up by GLAMCOR that gives beautiful color-balanced lighting and is also lightweight enough to be carried to client’s homes or to any location necessary. I'm looking forward to using it within the 1st week at a wedding!

Stay tuned for other exciting finds I'll be sharing over the next few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment